It's hard to hear the name Travis Kelce without thinking about his older brother, Philadelphia Eagles center Jason Kelce. While the brothers are known for rooting each other on, their mother, Donna Kelce, told Fox4, "They were very, very competitive from a very early age. ... [Travis] wanted his brother's attention."

It appears that may have been the reason why Travis joined Jason in playing for the University of Cincinnati during college, too. The younger Kelce bro explained to "NFL Films," "I've naturally always kind of followed his footsteps, and being on his team ... it just made the most sense." That went on to benefit Travis more than he could have known, and he credits Jason for getting him back on the team after he was suspended for a positive recreational drug test. Travis gushed to Sports Illustrated, "That was my brother just being a big brother, looking out for me every step of the way."

What makes the Kelces even more unique, however, is that they are the first brothers to play against each other in the Super Bowl, with fans even dubbing Super Bowl LVII as the "Kelce Bowl" in 2023. If you're wondering if that's created tension, Travis admitted on the "New Heights" podcast, "The entire time, I've been like, 'That's been the goal, is to play my brother in the Super Bowl.'" But it's probably harder on their mother, who told "Today," "I'll just be so elated. Probably some tears. And it'll just be a very, very emotional moment."

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7XCpKCsr5mbwW%2BvzqZmbGpjaYV6e9OhnGatnqm8rbCMramurJhivKd506uYr6GjYrimuMKeZg%3D%3D